It is always helpful to prepare your application materials early and be ready for the next 2016-17 school year application process.
1) Attend the next OLS Information Session to obtain more information about our program, meet the staff, students, and faculty, and answer any questions you may have.
Upcoming Information Session dates (Click on date to sign up):
Friday, June 3rd - 1:30pm
Tuesday, June 14th - 10:30am
Tuesday, June 28th - 5:30pm
Friday, July 8th - 1:30pm
2) Download and complete the 2016-17 OLS application form
3) Download and forward the 2016-17 OLS recommendation form to two referrals. Referrals should be from teachers, doctors, or employment supervisors. Referrals cannot be from family members.
4) Submit the OLS 2016-17 application materials and $60 application fee to OLS Bellevue College prior to the application deadline for review.
**Application Materials for the 2016-2017 are NOW AVAILABLE**
Application due dates for 2016-2017 School Year are:
Early Admission: April 15th, 2016
Final Deadline: July 15th, 2016
Applications are reviewed for various Baseline Skills:
- Student application information
- Recommendations information
- Testing information that includes:
- Reading, writing, & math levels = 4th grade level or above
- Full scale IQ = 70 or above
If baseline skills are met, a prospective student is invited to an in-person assessment with other prospective students to assess skills necessary for success at OLS. Assessments will be conducted in Spring and Summer quarter. Once they have passed the assessment, the prospective student will be invited to attend OLS in the Fall.