It is always helpful to prepare your application materials early and be ready for the next 2015-16 school year application process.
1) Attend the next OLS information meeting to obtain more information about our program, meet the staff and faculty, and answer any questions you may have.
To sign up, just click on any of the following Information Session dates:
June 25th - 11:30am
July 7th - 2:30pm
2) Download and complete the 2015-16 OLS application form
3) Download and forward the 2015-16 OLS recommendation form to two referrals. Referrals should be from teachers, doctors, or employment supervisors. Referrals cannot be from family members.
4) Submit the OLS 2015-16 application materials and $60 application fee to OLS Bellevue College prior to the application deadline for review.
Application due dates for 2015-2016 School Year are:
Early Admission: April 15th, 2015 (CLOSED)
Final Deadline: July 15th, 2015
Applications are reviewed for various Baseline Skills:
- Student application information
- Recommendations information
- Testing information that includes:
- Reading, writing, & math levels = 4th grade level or above
- Full scale IQ = 70 or above
If baseline skills are met, a prospective student is invited to an in-person assessment with other prospective students to assess skills necessary for success at OLS. Assessments will be conducted on July 27th - 30th. Once they have passed the assessment, the prospective student will be invited to attend OLS in the Fall.